- Senior Claims Handler –...
A leading global Insurance intermediary is quickly expanding its Dublin office. With the global turnover in excess of €1 billion Dublin has been identified for significant growth which will present opportunities for internal progression within the business.
• Analyse and apply policy coverage accurately to all assigned claims.
• Investigate assigned claims.
• Negotiate and settle claims proactively in accordance with Company guidelines and best practices.
• Reserve claims accurately in accordance with Company guidelines and best practices.
• Maintain data accuracy.
• Instruct, liaise with, and manage external vendors and monitor the quality and cost of their services, ensuring required technical and service standards are met
• Authorise claim payments and reserves within agreed claims handling authority
• Provide technical advice. Develop and maintain effective business relationships both externally and internally.
• Work as a team member providing such support as required by other members of the team and fully participates in individual and shared project work.
• 5+ years’ claims handling experience
• Experience in the Professional Indemnity sector preferred
• Experience in handling high-value claims
• Liaison with high caliber clients, including the provision of customer service
APA Claims CIP