- Senior Compliance Analyst –...
Join an established global player in the Alternative Lending space taking a leading role in the growth of the local office. The position will gain exposure across the Compliance function and work closely with Senior Management in the business.
You’ll get exposure to both local and international Compliance and AML work. you’ll also engage in Project work as the business develops and play an important role in Compliance Framework development for the company.
· Researching and Creating Policy appropriate for the Irish Regulatory environment
· Process monitoring and review and Quality Assurance
· Contribute to development and running of risk register
· Assisting in development of the AML and Compliance program
· AML/KYC project work connected to the transition of processes
· 3 to 5 years relevant Compliance and AML experience in Financial Services/Banking
Salary / Remuneration: €60k to €70k plus bonus and benefits
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.