A Senior Compliance opportunity with a market leading specialist lender has arisen. You’ll report to a senior level in the business and gain significant exposure to Central Bank engagements. The role is focused on the area of Mortgages and will report directly to the Head of Department. The position will receive a bonus and an excellent benefits package and the business is supportive of further study.
The right candidate will be a good communicator and have specific exposure engaging with the central bank. You’ll have good regulatory knowledge in relevant regulations such as Consumer Protection Code.
- Reviewing and implementation of the Compliance program
- Take lead on Regulatory Engagements and Central Bank Communications
- Influence positive cultural change in the business with respect to conduct
- Lead the AML and transaction monitoring function in the business
- Manage a small Compliance team
- Assist in ad hoc projects related to Compliance
- Compliance, Accounting or PM qualification
- 5 years Compliance experience
- Deep knowledge of lending related regulations
Salary: €85,000 to €100,000 + 10% bonus and strong benefits package
How to apply:
For more information contact Michael Gorman, confidentially on +353 1 6994524 or apply with your CV below.
About Engage People:
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors.