- Senior Compliance Manager –...
This is a unique opportunity to join one of Ireland’s fastest growing financial services firms. The compliance function has played a critical part in the growth of the business thus far, and there are exciting developments in the pipeline for 2021.
Reporting directly into executive leadership, this position will allow you to play a management role in ensuring the business can successfully negotiate a constantly evolving regulatory landscape, across multiple business avenues. The firm benefits from a hugely diversified international client base, which in turn has fostered an internal culture of rewarding entrepreneurship, drive and proactivity.
- Directly support executive leadership with the development and management of a company-wide compliance framework
- Play a central role in the successful implementation of internal reporting requirements and a comprehensive monitoring programme
- Management of client onboarding systems, and ensure adequate training and communication is provided to junior team members
- Monitor pending legislation with potential effects for the business
- Support ongoing client needs, and assist with the delivery of key projects
- ACOI qualified, with a bachelor’s degree or higher
- Upwards of 4 years’ experience in FS-related compliance, either from an industry or consulting background
- Strong organisational and skills, and ability to operate effectively in a highly internationalised environment
Salary: €70,000 to €80,000 with a competitive benefits package.
How to apply:
For more information contact Brian Cullinan directly for a confidential discussion on (01) 699 4531 or apply with your CV through the link below.
About Engage People:
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors