A Senior Compliance opportunity with a market leading specialist lender has arisen. The firm is a market leading lender in the Irish market.
The right candidate will be a good communicator and have specific exposure engaging with Regulators and Supervisory bodies. You’ll have good regulatory knowledge and responsibilities will include taking the lead on regulatory engagements and compliance culture initiatives.
· Reviewing and implementation of the Compliance program
· Take lead on Regulatory Engagements and Central Bank Communications
· Influence positive cultural change in the business with respect to conduct
· Lead the AML and transaction monitoring function in the business
· Manage a small Compliance team
· Assist in ad hoc projects related to Compliance
· Compliance, Accounting or PM qualification
· 5 years Compliance experience
· Deep knowledge of lending related regulations
Salary: €85,000 to €100,000 + 10% bonus and strong benefits package
How to apply:
For more information contact Michael Gorman, confidentially on +353 1 6994524 or apply with your CV below.
About Engage People:
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors.