- Senior Compliance Manager –...
A global leader in the payments space is building out their international Compliance team. the role has come about due to a combination of organic growth and through acquisition and benefits from predominantly a work from home set up with occasional presence required for meetings.
The position oversees a small team across a number of international locations and will drive strategic level Compliance planning and implementation.
· Regulatory scanning and review applicable to the payments space
· Both develop and implement Compliance plan
· Manage a small high performing team distributed across several international locations
· Engage in Outsourcing Oversight and regulatory engagement
· Roll out of policy and procedure throughout the business
· Senior Compliance experience within the Payments industry
Salary / Remuneration: €90k to €110k plus benefits
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.