- Senior Compliance Manager –...
A leading Irish real estate company are seeking to hire a senior compliance manager to direct and oversee the compliance function in the business. This well-known organisation is particularly proud to have developed a really strong collegiate culture, where teamwork and supporting others is highly valued.
This is a varied role, with a focus on managing operational risk across all facets of the business. You will play a key management role in ensuring the business can successfully negotiate a constantly evolving regulatory landscape and continue to grow.
- Direct oversight of company-wide compliance procedures, including client inception, AML and other key policies.
- Constantly review and update systems, policies and procedures to abide by industry best practices and in response to changes to relevant laws, regulations and codes.
- Compliance monitoring, and management of company data protection obligations.
- Manage engagement with regulatory bodies.
- ACOI qualified, with upwards of 4 years’ experience in operational compliance, either in an advisory/management capacity
- Excellent working knowledge of EU and Irish legislation
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to inform and influence policy implementation and decision-making
Salary: €70,000 to €80,000 with a competitive benefits package, and flexible working options.
How to apply:
For more information contact Brian Cullinan directly on (01) 699 4531 for a confidential discussion or apply with your CV through the link below.
About Engage People:
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors.