An exciting opportunity has arisen with a major international financial institution for a compliance professional with several years’ experience to play a key role in the compliance efforts of the business.
Reporting directly to senior management, you will enjoy a high degree of autonomy in working with individual departments within the organisation to implement and improve procedures to consistently meet standards, both new and existing.
– Work independently with a variety of departments to bring them into compliance with required standards
– Ensure control processes comply with all applicable regulations
– Work effectively with senior management and external statutory bodies
– Assist in legislative interpretation and other key Compliance projects
– 4 years Compliance/Audit experience in Financial Services
– A team player able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
How to apply:
For more information contact Brian Cullinan in confidence on +353 1 6994531 or apply with your CV below.
About Engage People:
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors