- Senior Compliance (PCF 15)...
A global leader in the payments space is building out their international Compliance team. The role has come about due to a combination of organic growth and through acquisition and benefits from predominantly a work from home set up with occasional presence required for meetings.
The position oversees a small team across a number of international locations and will drive strategic level Compliance planning and implementation.
· Regulatory scanning identifying, interpreting relevant regulation and designing and implementing policy around same
· Business MLRO, designing and implementing appropriate policy across Financial Crime and KYC as it relates to payments
· Manage a small senior team team distributed across several international locations. This position has responsibility for European markets and will be supported by local Compliance professionals with regional regulatory expertise.
· Oversee and driven operational improvement through business compliance planning and implementation of a robust control environment.
· Evolve the Governance Framework and production of management and Board reporting.
· Senior Compliance experience within the Payments or related industry. Open to both established PCF holders or high performers undertaking the role for the first time.
Salary / Remuneration: €110 to €120k plus benefits
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.