A leading Aviation service provider is bringing this new Data Analysis position to the market to play a critical role informing business decisions and building scalable processes to support the business growth.
You’ll build strong relationships throughout the organisation, grow your career as the business continues to expand and benefit from an exceptional benefits package.
In the role you’ll apply your passion for numbers and computer language skills to deliver a diverse remit across projects and continuous improvement programs.
· Analyse large data sets to reveal Business Insights for senior mgt
· Engage in Data tolls development and process improvement programs
· Engage in problem solving through full project life cycles
· Build relationships and articulate Insights to multiple audiences
· 3 years relevant experience
· SQL, Python, R or similar experience
Salary / Remuneration: EUR €55k to €70k plus exceptional benefits including
· A discretionary company bonus scheme up to 20% of salary
· Health insurance
· 27 days annual leave
· Free, secure parking
· Onsite restaurant with amazing food for €1 per day (breakfast & lunch)
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Volunteering policy
· Flexi Time
· Educational Support
· Maternity Support (12 weeks top up to full salary)
· Paternity Support (2 weeks top up to full salary)
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on +353 (0)1 6994524 or you can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.