- Senior Finance Manager/Controller –...
With an Irish HQ, this €1bn Construction company employees over 2,500 people across a range of locations across Europe. Having achieved excellent progress in recent years, they are keen to bring on a key new leadership hire in their Finance Division.
Working closely with the Group CFO and Finance Director, this is a super opportunity to build your commercial and financial skills at the highest level with an organisation that places a high value on continuous process improvement and innovation.
You will be a qualified accountant who has gained strong leadership experience at post qualified level in a large company environment.
- Provide leadership, direction and across the Finance team.
- Play a leading role in process improvement with a talented finance team across several locations.
- Lead and develop relationships across the business leading to an effective flow of information leading to strong commercial performance.
- Bring strong commercial frameworks and dashboards enabling strong ROI on existing and future projects.
- A wide range of interesting and challenging ad hoc projects.
- The role is ideally suited to a qualified accountant who has gained sufficient leadership experience in a fast-growing multinational company.
- You will have previous experience in process improvement projects that have added value.
- Experience in SAP or a similar package is ideal.
- Your ambitious nature will lead to future opportunities in a high growth environment.
Salary €110-120,000 plus strong bonus, pension, and healthcare.
How to apply
Simply contact Paul McClatchie on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
This interview process is likely to commence via video conference and will evolve over the course of the coming weeks.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector