- Senior Finance Manager/Controller –...
Please note this role is Full Time Work from Home for the coming months. The nature of the role will office attendance on various days later in 2021 and beyond.
One of Ireland’s strongest Pharma brands is recruiting for a senior Financial professional for their Co. Cavan HQ.
Working closely with the Head of Finance, this is a broad role which plays a critical role in communicating key information across the leadership team and beyond.
The role is ideally suited to a Senior Finance Manager who has gained a strong track record in Financial leadership. Exposure to a Manufacturing/Supply Chain/Costing background will be essential to your success.
- Provide relevant financial information to key stakeholders locally, nationally, and further afield.
- Play an active role in leadership and development of a high performing team.
- Take a leading role in effective communication of high value commercial information.
- A range of interesting ad hoc challenges.
- You will be a qualified accountant who has built a demonstrated track record of communicating with a senior management team.
- Experience in a Manufacturing/Supply Chain/Cost Accounting environment is essential.
- A passion for people development.
- The desire to progress your career and take on new challenges.
Salary €75-80,000 plus excellent package including a strong pension.
To apply for the role or to set up a discreet chat, please share your CV with Paul McClatchie, Director, Engage People.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector