- Senior Finance Manager –...
An indigenous Irish company which has achieved global growth over the last 5 years is in growth mode and hiring a Senior Finance Leader for their North Dublin based HQ.
This is a forward-thinking organisation that has embraced a hybrid working model now and for the future.
Working as part of the Finance leadership team, this role will offer exposure to working with a highly regarded CFO while playing a key role in commercial decision making.
The role is well suited to a Qualified Accountant who has gained strong leadership experience with an organisation of a similar scale.
- Leadership – playing a key role in coaching and mentoring a team of Qualified Accountants.
- Ownership of the full spectrum of the Finance function.
- Playing a key role in ensuring that strong commercial information flows through the business in a proactive fashion.
- Regular projects including setting up new teams to ensure each Entity within the business is well catered for.
- You will be a qualified accountant on a strong career path having gained progressive experience.
- A passionate leader, interesting in coaching and developing a high performing team.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability and desire to work across the business.
- Experience in dealing with FX transactions will be useful.
Salary €85-90,000 plus excellent package including bonus, pension, healthcare, and a variety of wellbeing benefits.
Please share your CV with Paul McClatchie to apply for the role. If you are curious and would like to set up an exploratory chat, please contact me via LinkedIn or email.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector