- Senior Finance Manager
We are working with a high growth Bio Pharma business who are recruiting for a talented Financial professional for their Dublin based HQ. The role offers the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing business, showing signs of exciting potential over the next few years.
Working across the leadership team, this role offers a range of Accounting and Leadership challenges with a business that is listed on both the Nasdaq and London Stock Exchange. You can look forward to a series of progression opportunities in the years ahead.
The role is ideally suited to a qualified accountant ideally with experience in a Pharma/Manufacturing organisation. Your experience of using Oracle will enable you to get to grips with your role a little quicker. You will enjoy a broader role than typically exists within a finance function and enjoy the challenges that go with lots of projects.
- In what is a more diverse role than typically exists, you will liaise with Supply Chain to lead the financial requirements for Manufacturing activities.
- Oversight and commentary of the standard costing and variance analysis on new and existing products.
- Playing an influential role across the business in automating processes through Oracle.
- Leading and coaching a team of enthusiastic financial professionals.
- A range of ad hoc tasks.
- You will be a qualified accountant who has ideally enjoyed playing your part in a successful Supply Chain process.
- Oracle exposure is ideal or a similar ERP
- Strong communication skills and adept with dealing with different parts of the business to achieve the right result.
Salary c€75-85,000 plus package.
While the office is based in Dublin City Centre, the team are based remotely now. It is expected a hybrid model will exist in 2022 and beyond.
Please apply for the position through sending a suitable CV. To enquire further please contact Paul McClatchie at Engage People.