- Senior Financial Accountant –...
A hugely successful Irish company have an opportunity for a Senior Financial Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. This role would be based out of their HQ in Co. Wicklow. The company are a certified Great Place to Work for the last two years in a row. They are operating a hybrid working model.
The new role of Senior Financial Accountant will be a key member of the Finance team in a business undergoing a substantial period of growth into mainland Europe. This role will support the Financial Controller.
- Produce monthly management accounts and monthly cash flows
- Lead the project cost analysis
- Ensure that company accounting and financial controls are robust
- Work closely with the Commercial and Operations Department to identify areas of process improvement
- Accountancy qualification (CIMA,ACA, ACCA, CMA,CPA)
- Experience in a similar role in Industry (3/4 years)
- Excellent communication skills
How to apply
Simply contact Róisín Murray for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.