- Senior Financial Accountant –...
Engage People is delighted to be working with a fantastic Irish company who specialises in the Energy Renewable space.
As their finance team grows, they are looking to hire a Senior Financial Accountant who will be responsible for managing the accounting and financial reporting requirements of the renewable energy companies.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a fast-growing sector working with an excellent senior management team.
Ideally, the successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant with 2+ years PQE.
- Manage and supervise the month end close process.
- Consolidating the results at month end (revenue) and quarter end (full p&l).
- Supporting Financial Operations & Risk Manager with Board reporting & quarterly investor reporting, and any other requirements as they rise
- Ensure project SPVs are tax compliant
- Support other members of the team as required
- Qualified accountant with experience of working within a growing organisation.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified with at least 2 years PQE
- Strong competency in working with large datasets
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work autonomously to deliver work output
Market leading salary with an excellent benefits package attached
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.