- Senior Financial Advisor –...
Senior Financial Advisor
The Senior Financial Advisor will focus on the retention of their existing portfolio through an efficient, customer focussed approach, whilst generating new business premium income growth through the identification and relationship management of a pipeline of prospective new client opportunities.
- Collaborate with management to set annual premium income targets, incorporating short- and long-term portfolio growth plans.
- Utilize personal and business networks and referrals to identify growth opportunities and maintain a pipeline of prospect clients/opportunities from this, to deliver on agreed annual plans.
- Maintain and build on existing client relationships already in place, proactively servicing client’s ongoing requirements, in an efficient and customer-focused
- Manage the existing client portfolio annual review process in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring retention of business and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with internal teams to maximize customer success and revenue growth.
- Maintain compliant internal processes and procedures for the Financial Services team.
- Fully comply with all relevant regulatory requirements, in particular the Fitness & Probity Standards.
- QFA qualified
- Broker experience advising on group life and group pension schemes, with in-depth knowledge of the different providers and the various products they offer in the areas of Life Insurance, Pensions, Investments and
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management.
- Effective networker with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to foster long-lasting and trusting relationships with Clients.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and driven to achieve & exceed targets.
- Strong and demonstrated interpersonal, verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated problem solver, ability to deal with client issues/problems in a polite and professional manner.
- Experience working with Money Advice CRM system, an advantage but not essential.