A large Irish company that has undergone substantial growth in recent years is looking for an experience financial analyst to join their expanding team of highly skilled finance professionals.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are commercially minded, then this could be the role for you. Within this position it is key that you can analyse issues and apply critical strategic thinking. You also need to be able present financial information to non-financial managers.
- Provide timely financial analysis to various stakeholders in the business which will shape key decisions within the organisation
- Support integration of new acquisitions
- Project management of key projects with the company
- Perform economic research including competitive analysis
- Support the financial planning manager
- Develop financial P&L and Balance sheet projection models with business units consolidated into a group entitles
- Prepare and analyse cashflows for Group and business units, providing appropriate explanation of variances.
The person/ skills required
- Qualified Accountant- ACA/ACCA (essential)
- 2-3 years PQE experience
- Prior experience working in the Pharma/ FMCG space would be desirable but not essential
- Enjoy working in a team and can implement and manage organisational change effectively
- Ability to challenge and question across all levels of the organisation
Salary- €60,000-€65,000 DOE plus benefits
Please upload your CV below or contact Aisling at Engage People on 016994525 for a confidential conversation
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.