- Join a company with great work culture and a focus on career advancement
- Enjoy a great variety of work in a more client-focused company
- Advance your career with this high growth global service provider
An opportunity has presented to join a global leader in the Fund services industry. This company seeks to bring in a Senior Fund Accountant who is looking to advance in their career within the company. You will gain the chance to take on a client-oriented position and liaise with other departments to ensure the delivery of service.
Join a company with an excellent work culture, work ethic and great work-life balance. This is an amazing opportunity to utilize your experience, stretch your abilities and learn new skills while working in a dynamic environment.
- Ensure calculation of the NAV is in line with existing processes and procedures.
- Complete the delivery of the daily/weekly/ad hoc/monthly NAV production.
- Assist in the training and review of fund accountant work.
- Escalate and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Report and assist with Financial statements
- work closely with clients to manage any queries they may have and resolve any issues that may arise
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within Fund Accounting
- Degree in Finance/Business/Accounting and/or relevant qualification
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 35,000 – 42000 + Impressive benefits package
For more information contact Cheryl Scheffel – John Confidentially on +353 1 6994533 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that aligns clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.
For more opportunities in Financial services, see: https://engagepeople.ie/job_category/jobs/