An exciting opportunity for someone with good fund accounting knowledge to pivot into an Fund Insights and Analytics role with a high growth Fintech. Providing specialised services to the Global Asset Management space you’ll learn how to reveal Key Indicators in Fund Performance and gain exposure to world class asset managers.
Due to business growth and following a recent merger there is a genuine opportunity to grow your career with the business and you’ll receive a strong benefits package including study support
The role will suit someone with an existing knowledge of Fund Accounting, someone who is highly analytical and someone who brings energy to their job everyday in providing solutions to the Global Funds Industry as well as the provision of a world class client experience. The business also supports an active sports and social scene.
- Generate Analytical reports connected to regulatory assignments across Banking and Financial Services
- Engage in Weekly, Monthly and Annual client reporting
- Support new projects and client onboarding
- Engage in projects supporting regulatory change
- Provision of first class client response and service
- At least two years exposure to Fund Accounts and Trial balances
- Energetic and Service focused approach
Salary / Remuneration: Competitive + impressive benefits package
How to apply Contact Michael Gorman on +353 (0)1 6994524 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.