- Fintech in growth mode offering opportunities for progression
- First class training, study support and benefits package
- Opportunity to advance a leadership role within the funds space
This growing Fintech firm is expanding it’s regulatory reporting team within it’s Fund Services division. This has created exciting opportunity for someone in a Funds or related industry to take their leadership experience to the next level in this client reporting senior position
The role will be particularly suited to those with an interest in the Global Asset Management/Fund Services space. In particular someone who has some experience leading or overseeing the work of one or more junior team members. As this is client focussed role those who can demonstrate strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders will be at a distinct advantage and attention to detail is a must have.
- Oversee the workflow of two to four team members.
- Ensure deliverables are met relating to regulatory matters in the funds industry.
- Drive key client deliverables (UCITS, KIID, PRIIP and MIFID II)
- Perform with a high level of attention to detail in preparing and reviewing reports.
- Drive out process risks and errors in delivering Service Level Agreements.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in funds or related industry with some oversight responsibility.
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Work well in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
Salary: €32k to €35k DOE
For more information contact Michael Gorman, confidentially on +353 1 6994524 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting within the Financial Services Sector. To discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors.