A large multinational financial institution has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Fund Accountant to join their team. This role offers candidates to join a global organisation with a sterling reputation at a level with leadership responsibilities. Offered initially as an attractive daily rate contract, this role has strong prenatal to be converted to permanency, depending on performance and the wishes of the candidate.
The company has invested heavily in the growth of its Irish operation and is rapidly becoming a global leader in investment management and investment services. Moreover, the organisation is known for its collaborative culture and for encouraging professional growth.
- Ensure net asset values (NAVs) of the fund are calculated accurately
- Ensure the necessary controls are in place and adhered to in order to provide accurate and timely fund accounting/administration services to clients
- Understand the process for preparing all valuations under your management. This will include having knowledge of all control procedures in place during the preparation of the NAV and identifying any more effective controls that can be used
- Monitor the daily/weekly/monthly production schedule to ensure that valuations are completed accurately and within the client deadline
- Perform the final check and review of valuations produced under your control
- Serve as the primary dedicated contact for the client on operational and client servicing issues
- Ensure Fund Accountants maintain daily/monthly files in a manner suitable for future review by the fund and internal audit
- Excellent working knowledge of NAV calculations and reviews
- In-depth experience of resolving Cash & Asset reconciliation queries
- Knowledge of accounting requirements for a wide range of financial instruments
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
How to apply:
Simply contact Brian Cullinan in strict confidence on (01) 6994531 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.