- Senior Investment Analyst –...
An exciting opportunity to join a Dublin based Aviation Leasing firm highly funded by a World renowned Investment Management Group. Following a challenging year for the industry this firm is well positioned to capitalise on the resurgence in the space, creating opportunities for an accelerated career path.
The right person for this role will have the opportunity to work on both the Investments and the lease pricing side of the business reporting into a high performing Finance and Investments leadership team. You may come from Aviation already or perhaps you’ve come from another area where you developed strong Financial Modelling skills. If you have exceptional academic and professional performance the pricing side can be taught.
- Develop and run complex Financial Models to inform strategic Business decisions
- Forecasting and cashflow modelling
- Returns forecasting and internal pricing
- Support the Financial Director on the Development of the Investments team
- Oversee portfolio performance metrics and attendance at Board meetings
- Bachelors Degree in a numeric discipline
- Applications from outside of the industry welcome
- Strong Financial Modelling skills (process may involve testing here)
Salary / Remuneration: EUR€80,000 to €90,000 plus high performance bonus and benefits
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on +353 (0)1 6994524 or you can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.