- Senior Paralegal (Commercial) –...
This is a unique opportunity in the Dublin market to join a high-calibre legal team with a leading international investment management firm, with over €30bn in assets worldwide. Initially offered on a 1-year contract, this position comes with a strong possibility of conversion to permanency after a year or potentially sooner.
This firm has built a sterling reputation as a premier asset manager, and has seen consistent organic growth in the past decade. In particular, the organisation takes particular pride in having maintained a culture of collegiality and collaboration perhaps more in line with a smaller company.
- Exposure to and collaboration with legal teams in London and New York
- Preparation of legal documents, including powers of attorney and corporate resolutions etc.
- Working closely with local legal counsel and related teams
- Drafting of informational notes for stock exchange
- Reviewing and engagement with counterparties on letters of engagement and NDA agreements and associated documents
- Law degree or similar
- Previous experience in a commercial legal setting, with exposure to DAC’s and SPV formation a bonus
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills, with the ability to take ownership of tasks effectively
Salary: €45,000 to €55,000 with a competitive benefits package, including a generous discretionary bonus
How to apply:
For more information contact Brian Cullinan directly for a confidential discussion on (01) 699 4531 or apply with your CV through the link below.
About Engage People:
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors