- Funds Paralegal – Dublin
In response to Brexit and other global changes, a leading asset manager is seeking to grow out their legal team here in Dublin.
This will be a visible paralegal role that offers good career progression and a great opportunity to get involved in a variety of duties, working closely with external partners and senior management.
This firm has built a sterling reputation as a premier asset manager, and has seen consistent organic growth in the past decade. In particular, the organisation takes particular pride in having maintained a culture of collegiality and collaboration perhaps more in line with a smaller company.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Drafting and completing documents in a deadline-driven environment
- Negotiation of important documents with counterparties, such as non-disclosure agreements and engagement letters
- Working with local legal partners, as well as global teams
- Responding to AML/KYC checks conducted by counterparties
Skills / Experience:
- A proactive team player, with strong drafting skills
- Legal qualification
- Previous commercial experience (inhouse or practice), with funds exposure a bonus
Salary / Remuneration:
A competitive base salary DOE, supplemented by a generous benefits package, including a competitive bonus scheme
How to apply
Simply contact Brian Cullinan on (01) 699 4531 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV. Absolute discretion is assured.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.