- Senior Product Analyst –...
This is an opportunity with a highly successful Alternative Asset Manager who’ve built their success managing niche investments such as event driven funds and arbitrage. Their success has been built on building small high performing teams with traditional values of hard work authenticity and an open-door policy of access to the most senior management.
A major selling point of this position is the opportunity to join a global team in a growing Dublin office and work across the entire business including the front office Trading team, middle office and operations in performing Product control activities. Unburdened by red tape with senior management accessible and open to change. The Dublin office scores highest in the entire business for culture and work life happiness.
This role has responsibility for liaising across the business to control and reconcile breaks in the Trading Activity, Performing P& L analysis, price testing and regulatory and other ad hoc reporting.
· Reconcile Profit & Loss between Front & Back Office
· Respond to queries from across the business and global office
· Provide support for month end reporting
· Co-ordinate Product Control activities across the Product Control team which collaborate across three continents
· Communicating with agent banks, counterparts and internal traders, analysts, private documentation, accounting & middle office.
· Participate in ad hoc projects and process improvement initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be well organised and a strong team player, a good understanding of P&L and Balance Sheet and a good understanding of Financial Instruments.
Salary / Remuneration: €50,000 to €60,000 DOE plus strong benefits package including bonus.
How to apply:
Contact Michael Gorman on or email for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.