- Senior Project Manager –...
- Join a global leader in the alternative asset management sector
- New position in their Irish base created in response to sustained growth
- Work closely with local senior leaders and global teams
In response to sustained growth, a leading asset manager are seeking to add a Senior Project Manager to their Dublin office. You will work closely with local teams to identify areas where processes can be improved, while also collaborating extensively with teams in the U.S. and U.K.
This is a newly created position, with the potential for you to take on a role with the potential for significant career growth. You will have a real impact, in delivering efficiencies that directly further the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Identify processes in need of change/improvement
- Develop and implement business processes that lead to time and strategic efficiencies
- Work with and take feedback from senior leaders to identify process frustrations and challenges
- Manage business projects, and communicate findings to key decision-makers
- Ensure the delivery of onboarding training and education for new processes
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in the funds sector would be highly desirable, with a broad sectoral understanding
- Proven track record in project management, with operations experience a bonus
- Good communication skills are key, and the ability to work well with different teams
Salary / Remuneration: €70,000 – €80,000 DOE, with a competitive benefits package including a generous bonus scheme
How to apply
You can reach out to Brian Cullinan directly on +353 (0)1 6994531 or via LinkedIn for more information about this position, with the assurance of complete discretion. You can also apply below with your CV
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.