- Senior Quantity Surveyor –...
A new opportunity working fully remote with a Global Asset Manager has arisen to manage an international portfolio of construction projects. A rare opportunity in the market, this role will apply their construction expertise and financial acumen to manage and report on the performance of developments and mange project timelines
This client manages a multi billion Euro fund and this position holds responsibility for liaising with Commercial Real estate borrowers and other stakeholders in the Project Management and Financial Performance of the assigned Portfolio of Assets.
- Monitor new and refurbishment developments, observing construction deliverables and performance versus budget.
- Manage, communicate and mitigate project risk.
- In collaboration with the Team Manager assess and advise the business on
- Provide important information on construction projects with respect to Credit approval criteria.
- Proactively develop relationships and efficiencies in communication channels in the management of the portfolio.
- 5 years plus Construction/Quantity Surveyor in Commercial Real Estate.
- Commercial acumen and numerically strong.
Salary: €80,000 to €100,000 plus benefits
How to apply:
For more information contact Michael Gorman, confidentially on or apply with your CV below.
About Engage People:
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors.