An opportunity has arisen with a high growth Investment firm for a Quantity Surveyor with a commercial acumen to play a significant role in the growth of the loan and investment book.
You’ll gain the opportunity to influence loan allocation and investment decisions and have the potential to grow your career as the firm continues it’s impressive expansion strategy.
The crux of the role will be to apply your Quantity Surveyor skills by visiting sites assessing and then applying your commercial and numeric aptitude to critically appraise the Assets potential, providing analysis and opinion on assigned portfolios.
- Attend potential property investments on site
- Assess and appraise property project costs providing analysis and opinion on suitability for investment
- Engage in Portfolio management through the Quantity Surveyor lens, updating and assessing performance
- Provide ongoing financial and cost opinion to Senior Management, advising on quality of Investment.
- 4 years plus Quantity Surveyor (Residential experience a plus)
- Commercial acumen and numerically strong.
- Ability to appraise and give considered opinion at a senior level on developments
Salary: €70,000 to €80,000 plus benefits
How to apply:
For more information contact Michael Gorman, confidentially on or apply with your CV below.
About Engage People:
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors