A hugely successful alternative lender based in South City Dublin is looking for a Senior Recoveries Agent. This role will involve dealing with all aspects of administration of a recovery account.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working in a recovery environment and QFA qualified or working towards.
- Dealing with all aspects of administration of a recovery account
- Ensure that all correspondence and communications are dealt with in a timely manner
- Following cases through to resolution
- Negotiations with customers to ensure resolution
- Manage asset disposal through auctions
- Previous experience of working in a recovery position
- QFA qualified or working towards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Salary / Remuneration:
Circa €40,000 with an excellent package attached
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.