In response to sustained growth, a fintech organisation operating at the cutting edge of providing regulatory software and expertise for the finance industry are looking to grow their team here in Dublin. With a truly global footprint, the firm has developed a sterling reputation for innovation and using creativity to tackle complex and fragmented challenges.
This role will provide valuable exposure across the full regulatory cycle and give you direct access to clients, while also allowing for career progression at a very exciting time for the organisation as a whole.
- Manage end to end reporting and filing processes
- Identify and evaluate variances and discrepancies.
- Identifying inconsistencies and feed into the continuous development of software systems
- Work with and respond to client requests
Skills / Experience:
- Upwards of 3 years’ experience in the financial services sector
- Strong data-handling abilities, and proficient in Excel
- Good working understanding of accounting principles and various financial instruments
- Good communication skills, and an analytical mindset
Generous remuneration package, with strong benefits including a competitive bonus scheme
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please share your CV with Brian Cullinan or call +3531 699 4531 to discuss in more detail.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial Organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector