- Senior Relationship Manager –...
We are very pleased to be working with a Growing Lender in Ireland’s Real Estate Development bridge lending sector.
The company has secured significant funding to drive the next phase of growth and are passionate about their long term vision for this Irish based business. Collectively the business has provided funding across the Irish market to build thousands of homes and have built a reputation for innovation within the markets which they operate.
This next hire will play a key commercial role for the business in supporting the next phase of growth. As well as growing a strong network of property investors, brokers and other industry stakeholders the position will play and important advisory role to the Chief Executive in what is a flat structure within the business.
Borrowers in this category are typically ‘small to mid size property developers The candidate will therefore have had experience engaging with the brokers / borrowers in this space,
This could be an opportunity for a person working on deal origination to transition to a more senior role. It could also suit a more experienced Relationship or Business Development Manager and in this case could be considered for a 4 day working week.
- Play a leading role within the company with respect to the Business Development and Origination Strategy.
- Build a relevant property development, investor, intermediary and introducer network.
- Provide feedback to the CEO and wider team on opportunities to adapt processes, proposition and positioning to maximize deal flow.
- Work with the Credit and Operational Risk team to build alignment on deals across the business.
- Collaborate effectively with brokers, borrowers, sales team and other parties linked to the credit process
- Several years credit experience, familiar with the end-to-end process of lending
- Experience originating deal flow in the Real Estate Development space
- Understanding of the key elements to property bridging loans, and knowledge of the relevant service providers and stakeholders in the market that can support this process
Remuneration: €70k to €90k plus competitive Commission and Bonus Structure
To apply for this role, please share your CV with Michael Gorman or call +3531 699 4524 to discuss in more detail.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
§ Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
§ Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector