An Irish Technology business with offices globally is expanding its finance function and looking for a Senior Revenue Accountant. This is a permanent role, and the successful person will report into the Revenue Manager.
As Senior Revenue Accountant, you will be responsible for forecasting and revenue recognition among other tasks.
The successful person will be a qualified accountant with 3 years PQE and have experience with revenue accounting/management.
- Analysis of complex accounting issues, including revenue recognition, guarantees & sales returns provisions
- Ownership of a portfolio of customers from a revenue and margin perspective
- Weekly reporting and financial reconciliation
- Participate in process improvement initiatives
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) with 3 years PQE
- Revenue accounting/management experience
- Process improvement experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
€70,000-€75,000 with benefits attached.
How to apply
Simply contact Sinéad Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.