An exciting opportunity has opened up with a major life insurance company with a large operation in Dublin. This company is well established in Ireland and has developed a strong reputation as an innovation leader with an strong multicultural focus.
You will have the opportunity to play a key role within the risk management team and gain wide-ranging exposure across the insurance sector, while also benefitting from flexible working options and an exceptionally strong benefits package.
- Solvency II monitoring and reporting
- Contribute to Budget preparation
- Prepare reports for both internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in the development of improved risk framework policies.
- Fluent English and Italian speaking a bonus
- Working knowledge of actuarial modelling and programming
- 3 years or more experience in the insurance sector
Strong package available with exceptional benefits available DOE
How to apply:
Simply contact Brian Cullinan in strict confidence on (01) 6994531 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.