A leading European Life Insurer is significantly growing out their Dublin office and seeks to add an an analytically minded Risk Analyst to their team.
The firm comes with an exceptional reputation for a people centric culture including full time work from home during Covid and part time after as well as an exceptional package that includes bonus, lunch allowance, study support and generous pension and Life cover
The focus of this position will be to directly influence the development of the risk framework and policy and procedure within the business working and learning directly from Senior management
- Solvency II monitoring, reporting and calculations
- Analyzing provisions and liquidity models
- Engage in Stress testing across technical provisions and Balance Sheet
- Support and Engage with other activities concerned with Risk and Actuarial team
- Knowledge of Solvency II essential
- Education in a Numeric field
- Programming skills and Life/Insurance experience preferred
Salary: €45,000 to €55,000 depending on experience
Benefits: 10% Bonus, 10% Pension, Life Insurance, Generous Lunch Allowance and study support
How to apply:
Simply contact Michael Gorman in strict confidence on (01) 6994524 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.