An exciting opportunity has emerged for a tax qualified accountant to play a critical role within a large commercial semi-state agency at an exciting time of transition for the organisation.
You will be responsible for tax compliance, strategy and planning across the organisation and feed directly into senior level management. In addition, you will have the opportunity to manage a team of tax professionals within the organisation.
- Lead the development and implementation of robust processes to ensure compliance with applicable tax legislation
- Advise on a wide range of pivotal company-wide projects
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders and authorities
- Identify and deal with tax issues in the organisation as they arise
- Cultivate a culture of continuous development within the tax team
The ideal candidate will have strong professional experience as a qualified accountant and tax specialist, and will have the ability to successfully manage tax strategy and projects.
Salary / Remuneration:
- Strong remuneration package available, DOE
How to apply:
Simply contact Brian Cullinan on (01) 6994531 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.