A major Retail brand is recruiting for a talented Trade Analyst for their Southside HQ based on the Dart Line.
This is a broad exciting commercial challenge where you will be responsible for developing sales budgets, forecasting and reporting of key sales information across the business.
The role is ideally suited to an ambitious candidate with excellent communication skills who has built a strong track record in a similar role.
- Ensure the business has accurate and clear annual forecasts to support budgeting and long-term plan cycles.
- Provide regular updates on annual forecasting including impacts and changes due to trends.
- Engage with external agencies to understand how performance will be impacts by trends.
- Work throughout the business to ensure that key performance drivers are clearly understood
- Excellent business partnering experience.
- Analyst experience in the Retail sector would be advantageous.
- A strong track record in numerical and analytical expertise.
- Track record of working to agreed deadlines.
Salary negotiable. Package includes bonus and benefits.
How to apply
Simply contact Paul McClatchie on +353 1 699 4530 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector