- SME Accountant – SW...
A successful Irish business based in West Dublin is currently on the lookout to hire an Accountant on a permanent basis. This is an opportunity to work as art of a small busy finance function.
The role has a broad range of responsibilities including, preparing management accounts, overseeing purchasing and credit control.
Ideally, the successful person will have at least 2 years’ experience working in a similar role and comfortable working in a stand alone finance position.
- Produce monthly management accounts for all group companies.
- Responsible for payroll and management of all holiday schedules for each company (c.30 employees in total)
- Oversee the purchasing function – specific focus on cost control & stock control
- Oversee credit control in each company
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role and working as part of a small finance function
- Accounting Technician or working towards professional exams or similar
- Excellent communication skills
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.