- Snr Management Accountant (Cork/Dublin/Hybrid)
One of the strongest Pharma brands in Ireland has been steadily growing their Cork and Dublin based operations in recent years due to demand for their products. Looking to the future, the organisation is hiring a Senior Management Accountant to lead a team of talented Accountants.
This is a broad, interesting and challenging role that pulls in the full spectrum of a busy Pharmaceutical Manufacturing organisation. Therefore, you can expect a range of challenges in the Inventory, Materials, Sales and Operational teams where you will provide expert financial guidance. As a leader in the business, you will interface with the leadership team, enabling you to build your profile and achieve progress in the organisation.
This role is ideally suited to an Accountant who has gained relevant experience in a Pharma/Manufacturing environment. A developing leader, you will be process driven and committed to systems enhancement.
- Lead your team to ensure that finance is providing the right platform for the organisation’s Inventory and Supply Chain activities.
- Build key relationships across the leadership team where assumptions are challenged and influenced by the high-quality information that you are sharing.
- Review, enhance and develop the finance function’s activities with the long-term focus on digital transformation and enhancement.
- Coach, develop and engage a talented team of qualified accountants in two Irish locations.
- A range of interesting projects and ad hoc tasks.
- Well suited to a qualified accountant who has gained relevant sector exposure. Use of an ERP will be useful.
- The desire to work across different functions and demonstrate process enhancing initiatives.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate across functions.
Salary €70-80,000 plus package depending on experience
Most of the team are based in Cork but Dublin is also an option. The team are based remotely now. It is expected a hybrid model will exist in 2022 and beyond.
Please apply for the position through sending a suitable CV. To enquire further please contact Paul McClatchie at Engage People.