- Solicitor – Financial Services...
In response to sustained growth, an Irish-owned corporate services firm is seeking to add a qualified solicitor with 2-4 years PQE to their legal team. This position will directly support executive management, and play a key role in the management of a wide variety of transactions for the organisation’s diverse and growing client base.
The company’s base in the Midwest is a key part of their growth plans in 2021, and this position will benefit from strong flexibility in the long term.
- Reviewing and executing legal agreements on behalf of clients, including leasing, restructuring and finance contracts
- Assisting with the management of transactions, including the incorporation of SPV’s across a wide variety of industries and transaction types
- Liaising with external stakeholders to provide best-in-class client service
- Drafting of legal documents, including engagement letters and corporate documents
- Assist with the creation and development of client-specific risk management programmes
- Qualified Solicitor, with 2-4 years PQE, with a background in commercial law/financial services
- Excellent interpersonal and written skills
- Proactive and versatile approach, with a positive work ethic
Salary / Remuneration: €45k to €60k plus a genuinely impressive benefits package that includes:
- Annual discretionary bonus and additional Christmas bonus
- Health cover
- Financial incentives for recreation and physical activity
- Education programme with study support
How to apply
You can reach out directly to Brian Cullinan on (01) 699 4531 for a confidential discussion. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.