- Solicitor – Funds (NQ...
This is a unique opportunity in the Dublin market to join a high-calibre legal team with a leading international investment management firm, with over €30bn in assets worldwide.
This firm has built a sterling reputation as a premier asset manager, and has seen consistent organic growth in the past decade. In particular, the organisation takes particular pride in having maintained a culture of collegiality and collaboration more in line with a smaller company, and has ambitious plans to grow out their legal presence in Dublin this year.
- Formation and maintenance of SPV’s and ICAV’s
- Liaising with CBI and other regulatory bodies
- Drafting finance documents, including loan agreements and credit arrangements
- Assisting with structuring of complex transactions
- Working closely with local partners, as well as internal teams in London and the U.S.
- Ongoing governance and compliance duties
- NQ – 3 years PQE solicitor
- Professional experience in practice/in-house
- Familiarity with Irish corporate governance requirements
How to apply:
For further details on this position, please contact Brian Cullinan on (01) 699 4531 in complete confidence.
About Engage People:
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors