- Excellent experience
- Wide range of responsibilities
- Specialist bank
A reputable specialist financial provider is on the lookout for someone to provide Business Support in the Operations team. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for growth and experience in a wide range of activities including customer service, assisting with collections and accounts, relationship building along with other financial activities.
Relationship management is very important for this position because the Operations Department deals directly with the Dealer Network. The right person for the job should ideally have one to two year’s banking experience.
- Deal with any client queries
- Communicate with Dealer Network and Sales Team to achieve common targets
- Do weekly reports
- Assist in all other areas of the Business
- Work on projects
- Ideally 1-2 years banking experience
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Appreciation of customer focus and strong quality service
Salary / Remuneration:
€25,000 – 27,000 excellent benefits attached
How to apply
Simply contact Kyle McDonald on +353 1 6994531 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.