- Opportunity to work in a Management position
- Excellent benefits package on offer
- Full-time Permanent position
If you are looking for a new challenge that will utilize your managerial skills, then this will be the role for you. Become part of a global Financial services company in Dublin.
- Oversee the production and delivery of regulatory documents across UCITS, PRIIPs and MIFID II
- Foster strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Measure and present KPI’s in relation to clients and team performance
- Manage recruitment process for the team
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in the wealth or Asset management
- Knowledge and experience working with European Regulations (UCITS, PRIIPs & MiFID II)
- Project management experience
- Experience in Fund Accounting and operations
- Relevant third level qualification
Salary / Remuneration:
Depending on experience with an outstanding benefits package
How to apply
Simply contact Cheryl Scheffel-John on +353 1 6994533 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.