- Tax Accountant – Swords,...
An exciting opportunity with a fast-paced, high rewarding company as a Tax Accountant. This role will be with the tax and trade compliance team, where you will develop relationships across all areas of the business.
This role has the room to include tax transformation and project work, within a company that is continuously growing.
- Support the tax and trade compliance function with client/retailer tax management advice
- Assist retailers with pre-sales and onboarding tax and trade compliance support within the group’s expanding international business
- Assist with maintaining internal and external tax content management
- Liaise with 3rd parties to provide multi-jurisdictional advice/support
- Degree in accounting, economics, and a post-graduate in tax or similar
- Tax Qualified Accountant (AITI)
- Previous experience in indirect tax and supply chain experience an advantage
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on +353 01 699 4532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
- Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector