- Tax Senior – Top...
Our client is a leading professional services firm ranking within the top 20 in Ireland who have an opportunity for a Tax Senior to join a high-performing and dynamic tax team on a permanent basis.
The team works with a broad range of clients operating on a domestic and international scale.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a team and be part of a wider organisation that is consistently growing year upon year. The role will primarily be office based but there will be flexibility for remote working.
- Proactive management of Income Tax, Corporation Tax and Inheritance Tax compliance portfolio. Carrying out Corporation Tax reviews of Audit files from a tax perspective. Ensuring that the payment and return filing deadlines are met.
- Liaising with clients and Revenue Authorities.
- Building and owning client relationships becoming a trusted business advisor.
- Development of more junior members of the team taking responsibility for both their technical and practical experience.
- Professional tax qualification required and a professional accounting qualification a bonus but not essential.
- 5 years + experience to combine professional training and work experience in practice.
- Good working knowledge of Corporation Tax and Income Tax in Ireland or internationally.
- Strong organisational skills with great attention to detail.
- Confident self-starter with the ability to act on own initiative.
- Remuneration will be competitive, commensurate with experience.
How to apply
- Simply contact Róisín Murray on +353 1 6994525 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
- Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.