- Tax Specialist – Tech...
Engage People are partnering with a leading Irish technology company to recruit for an Indirect Tax Specialist on a permanent basis.
As a Tax Specialist, you will report to the Tax Manager and cover VAT, Sugar Taxes and other indirect tax compliance and advisory matters for the company.
The company are growing through a growth period and offers work-life balance, flexibility, diversity and a friendly workplace.
- Support the monthly close process relating to VAT returns in ~ 30 countries across the European region.
- Support the preparation and filing of European Sales Ledger declarations, Intrastat returns, Sugar Tax and other necessary indirect filings in the region as required.
- Prepare and submit transaction listings and all required Indirect Tax reports to third party outsource providers who support compliance and filings outside of Ireland.
- Detailed knowledge of VAT including VAT invoice requirements, reverse-charge mechanism and placeof-supply rules for goods and services.
- Experience in a similar role including experience in EMEA VAT Compliance
- Qualified or Part qualified CTA, or Part Qualified Accounting qualification+ experience in indirect tax compliance.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel
How to apply
Simply contact Róisín Murray on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.