This role offers an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and hard-working individual with a growth mindset to join a boutique tax advisory firm in Dublin City Centre. The firm has a broad and growing client base, including both private clients and businesses.
Over the course of the 4-year programme, you will gain wide-ranging and progressive exposure across the business with the aim of giving you a rounded training in all aspects of the tax sector, and attain the Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA) qualification. You will also have direct interaction with clients. government agencies and other professional services firms.
- Gain hands-on experience in tandem with a comprehensive tailored training and development programme.
- Full support and mentorship to complete the Irish Tax Institute’s CTA exams in tandem with complementary internal training
- Develop specialist tax knowledge and compliance experience through exciting assignments
- 1 honours graduate or at least one year’s professional experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong aptitude for numeracy
- Highly skilled at problem solving with analytical abilities
Salary/Remuneration: Competitive salary, with a comprehensive training and development programme which includes all professional exam fees.
How to Apply
Contact Brian Cullinan on +353 (01) 9609607 or apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.