A leading multinational financial institution have an opportunity for a Transfer Agency Administrator to join their team on a 1-year contract.
The ideal candidate would have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role in Investment Banking.
- Carry out AML Investor account reviews, AML application, financial sanction screenings and independent research.
- Performing anti-money laundering checks in line with AML policies and procedures.
- Interacting with hedge fund principals and their investors.
- Signing off on Investor AML files to ensure they are complete to the required standard.
- 2- 3 years’ experience in AML/Investor/Transfer Agency Services in Investment Banking required.
- College Degree preferred
- Fully familiar with the Irish AML/KYC Laws and Regulations.
- In-depth understanding of typical legal structures including hedge funds, special purpose vehicles, partnerships, trusts and charities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications in particular Excel.
How to apply
For more information contact Róisín Murray in confidence on or apply with your CV below.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors