This leading Irish brand continues to grow their business within the FMCG sector. The firm is known for it’s quality product and dynamic team environment where they deliver best in class service to their supply chain and leading marketing activity.
The Workforce Planning Manager position will oversee the scheduling of a large workforce that operate around the clock. The right person will deliver this by overseeing a small team of planners and their work as well as liaising with other departments and removing barriers to efficient and effective workflow.
· Coach a small planning team towards efficient and effective labour planning
· Regular Audits and KPI reporting as they relate to workforce schedules and performance against same.
· Attend and chair meetings as they relate to scheduling
· Work closely with HR team on Workforce Planning/Recruitment requirements and training
· Forward planning staff requirements and skills gap analysis
· Workforce Planning Experience
· Microsoft Office skills, particularly excel
· Experience in fast paced environment, preferably with staff oversight
Salary: Competitive Package
How to apply:
For more information contact Michael Gorman, confidentially on +353 1 6994524 or apply with your CV below.
About Engage People:
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors