|Location||:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
A fantastic opportunity has gone live with a rapidly growing organisation in the property space.
Are you an experienced and dynamic accountant ready to take on a wide-ranging role?
Our client is seeking a commercial Finance Manager to join their team and drive the financial success of their rapidly expanding agency. Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), this role offers the opportunity to shape and elevate their finance function, playing a pivotal role in their continued success.
- Oversee the monthly close process and preparation of management accounts
- Collaborate with property team projects
- Monitor Investment Committee approvals for projects working closely with the Investment team on IC papers and financial models
- Work across departments to drive financial planning to include budgets, forecasts and 3-year strategic plans
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA, ACMA) with 4+ years' post-qualification experience
- Working knowledge of current FRS102
- Demonstrated ability to connect with people on financial and commercial issues
- Experience working to tight deadlines
- Take ownership of financial matters within a growing finance team
How to apply:
Contact Sinéad Canning on 086 800 6785 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.